So what is there to say about me? I’m a bit of a geek (in a playing DnD, computer games, and Sci-fi novels kinda way), and also love to travel and acting. I’m a lefty politically speaking, vegetarian (well mostly vegan where possible, but you know, cheese), and have actually started enjoying running thanks to the couch to 5k app. Aside from wedding photography I love theatre and performance photography (you can see my work here: www.instagram.com/andrewabphotography) and directing short films and music videos.
I love to chat about anything and everything, but here’s a list of topics that I’m particularly interested in. I warn you though, once you get me started, I might not stop!
· Sausage dogs
· Neil Gaiman
· Firefly, Star Trek and Star Wars
· How crap the Tories are and the horrors of Brexit (may be best to avoid this)
· My time living in the Peruvian rainforest learning about Shamanism
· My short film/TV show/Book ideas (there are many)
· Going on tour with Frank Turner
· Leonard Cohen
· Universal Basic Income
· The joys of social media
· Musicals (especially more modern ones)
· My post-covid strange sense of smell
· Literally anything you are passionate about (It's always fascinating to hear people talk about their passions, and I love learning new things!
Jo & Kirsty
“Ab is a wonderful photographer who we have recommended many times since our wedding. He is a calming influence during the lead up to and the day itself; putting everyone at ease. He provided a second photographer so that both brides didn’t miss out on ‘getting ready’ photos, and offered super creative ideas meaning we have a set of magical memories of our big day.”